Exam Vouchers: Comptia A+ Core 2 (220-1102)
- Price: £146.00
- Code: 220-1102
excl. VATAdd to Cart Add to Cart
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to networking to virtualization and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
CompTIA A+ is the only industry recognized credential with performance testing to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles. CompTIA A+ appears in more tech support job listings than any other IT credential.
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) covering the following new content, emphasizing the technologies and skills IT pros need to support a hybrid workforce.
- Increased reliance on SaaS applications for remote work
- More on troubleshooting and how to remotely diagnose and correct common software, hardware, or connectivity problems
- Changing core technologies from cloud virtualization and IoT device security to data management and scripting
- Multiple operating systems now encountered by technicians on a regular basis, including the major systems, their use cases, and how to keep them running properly
- Reflects the changing nature of the job role, where many tasks are sent to specialized providers as certified personnel need to assess whether it’s best to fix something on site, or to save time and money by sending proprietary technologies directly to vendors
Exam Code: CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1) and 220-1102 (Core 2)
Candidates must complete both 1101 and 1102 to earn certification. Exams cannot be combined across the series.
Launch Date: April 2022
Exam Description: CompTIA A+ 220-1101 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing. CompTIA A+ 220-1102 covers operating systems, security, software and operational procedures.
Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions per exam
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
Length of Test: 90 Minutes per exam
Languages: English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish
Retirement: TBD - Usually three years after launch
9 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field