Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
How to become Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified?
This certification provides basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 services. Prove that you understand the options available in Microsoft 365 and the benefits of using cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model and the implementation of Microsoft 365 cloud service.
Which skills and knowledge are required for the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification?
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Understand Microsoft 365 pricing and support
What you need to do to get this certification?
- Follow the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (M-MS-900T01) training course.
- Take the practice test: MeasureUp Practice Test - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MU-MS-900) (optional)
- Pass the exam MS-900