Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
How to become a Certified Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate?
Learn how a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments, implement and manage security and compliance solutions, respond to threats, and enforce data governance.
Which skills and knowledge are required to certify as 365 Security Administrator?
- COURSE PREREQUISITES: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification (M-MS900)
- Follow the "Microsoft 365 Security Administrator" training course (M-MS500) consisting of the following modules:
- Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
- Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
- Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
- Administering Microsoft 365 Built-in Compliance
- Take the practice exam: MeasureUp Practice Test - Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MU-MS-500) (optional)
- Pass the exam: MS-500