Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) Certification
To help you acquire wireless expertise, we have partnered with CWNP. Our broad wireless curriculum will help you prepare for many of the CWNP certification exams.
CWNA is the foundation-level enterprise Wi-Fi certification for the CWNP program, and it is required for your CWSP, CWAP, CWDP, and CWNE certifications. Achieving CWNA certification will get you started in your wireless career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully survey, install, and administer enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
You Will Cover
- Radio Frequency (RF) technologies
- Antenna concepts
- Wireless LAN hardware and software
- Network design, installation, and management
- Wireless standards and organizations
- 802.11 network architecture
- Wireless LAN security Troubleshooting
- Performing site surveys
How to Obtain CWNA Certification
- Attend our CWNA class.
- Use the CWNA Study Guide and Practice Test you'll receive in class.
- Pass the CWNA Certification Exam (PW0-106) at any Pearson VUE Testing Center by registering and using the free exam voucher you'll receive in class.
CWNA Exam Details
- Exam Number: PW0-106
- Cost: Exam voucher is included with your course
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for instructors)
- Available Language: English