It’s recommended that professionals seeking the CBSP certification should attended the Blockchain Security Training course or have extensive Blockchain security knowledge and experience.
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is performance-based evaluation of Blockchain Security skills and knowledge. Performance-based testing means that candidates must answer questions to reflect what they must perform on the job. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
You can purchase an exam voucher here or Sign in/Create an account with Pearson VUE. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey. Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed.
- A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
- A student who wishes to take the exam again to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.