- General familiarity with industry terminology, acronyms, and initialisms
- Six (6) months field experience participating in ServiceNow deployment projects or maintaining ServiceNow instances
- Six (6) months field experience participating in implementing ServiceNow ITOM solutions, specifically for Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- Participation in at least one ServiceNow ITOM deployment specifically for Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- Intermediate or above Windows and Unix administration skills
- Introductory or above network administration knowledge
- Intermediate or above cloud administration knowledge with AWS and/or Azure clouds
Certified Implementation Specialist- Cloud Provisioning and Governance exam.
CIS-CPG Exam Overview
Exam questions are based on official ServiceNow training materials, the ServiceNow documentation site and the ServiceNow developer site. Study materials posted elsewhere online are not official, and as per ServiceNow, should not be used to prepare for the examination.
Each candidate must register for the exam via the ServiceNow Webassessor website using a voucher obtained by completing the ServiceNow Cloud Provisioning and Governance Advanced training prerequisite. Voucher codes are nontransferable and provides the candidate eligibility to sit for the Certified Implementation Specialist – Cloud Provisioning and Governance exam only. During the registration process, each test taker has the option of taking the exam at an Authorized Testing Center or as an online-proctored exam.
The exam consists of approximately (45) questions. For each question on the examination, there are multiple possible responses. Select the most correct answer to the question. There are multiple choice (single answer) and multiple select (select all that apply) questions.
Exam Results and Retakes
After completing and submitting the exam, a pass or fail result is immediately calculated and displayed to the candidate. More detailed results are not provided to the candidate. If a candidate fails to pass an exam, they may register to take the exam again up to three more times at a cost.
Any of the other 12 Certified Implementation Specialist courses or certifications.
There are no recertification requirements.