- Understanding of IBM Security QVM V7.2.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 2
- Basic knowledge of IBM Security Framework and it's relationship to COBIT/IS027001/2 - Skill level 1
- Working knowledge of building and managing IBM Security QVM V7.2.1 rules, reports and offenses - Skill level 2
- Experience installing and configuring IBM Security QRadar V7.2.1 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security QRadar V7.2.1 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of basic system architecture design-Skill Level 2
- Working knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, SSH, intrusion detection, routing switch ACLs, VLAN, Span Ports, etc. Skill level 2
- Knowledge of TCP/IP -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of LINUX operating system such as vi, iptables, ssh, cat, tail, grep etc - Skill Level 2
- Understanding of vulnerability and vulnerability scanners - Skill level 2
- Basic knowledge of CVSS and other scoring systems - Skill level 1
- Basic Knowledge of shell scripting -Skill Level 1
- Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
- Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
- Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
- Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
Visit IBM.com/certify for recertification information.