To become a CCA-V, you must pass Exam 1Y0-202, which covers:
- Architecture Overview
- Initial Requirements
- Installing and Configuring a XenApp/XenDesktop Site
- Provision and Deliver App and Desktop Resources
- Providing Access with StoreFront and Receiver
- Understanding and Configuring Citrix Policies
- Application Presentation and Management
- Printing with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Citrix Profile Management
- Managing the XenApp/XenDesktop Site
- XenApp/XenDesktop Site Redundancy Considerations
CCA-V certified associates can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration (CXD-210).
- Partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam
- Pass Exam 1Y0-202 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR exam.
- CCAs and CCAAs can achieve the CCA-V by passing the Associate-level Exam 1Y0-200.