Qualified candidates typically have at least four years of experience in the relevant technologies and up to two years of experience supporting Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager products.
The successful candidate can:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the product architecture, components, features, and functions
- Install the product hardware and software
- Test, validate, and troubleshoot the implementation
- Configure the product for hand-off to Day 2 administration
- Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot intermediate to advanced configurations
- Interpret and resolve customer technical issues related to the product and components
3102: Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance Exam
The exam tests your knowledge and skills regarding:
- Components and features
You can chose either the first course or the second two.