Google has created a track for IT professionals to certify as a cloud architect on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This certification program provides Google cloud professionals a way to demonstrate their skills. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry-standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Google’s proficiency standards
This Certification Prep Guide provides an overview of the current Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Professional Cloud Architect certification and offers helpful tips that you can use when preparing for your GCP certification exam.
This guide will help you understand:
- Why get certified as a Google Cloud Architect?
- Who should take the Cloud Architect exam?
- How will becoming a Google Certified Cloud Architect impact your job and career?
- Google Cloud Architect exam guide
- How to prepare for the Google Certified Cloud Architect certification
- Cloud Architect exam: Tips & tricks
- How to maintain your Cloud Architect certification
- Next steps after you obtain your Google Cloud Architect certification