Whether you are a seasoned computer user or new to the MS Office environment, we are sure you have some questions regarding Office 365. This webinar will help demystify the differences between Office 365 in the Cloud and on your PC. Find out when to use one over the other. Have you wondered when should you use OneDrive over SharePoint. Can you just use PowerBi Desktop or should you subscribe to the PowerBI Service? What is Delve? Is Flow a useful tool and how could you use it?
Greg has been a technical trainer and consultant for almost 20 years. Greg has extensive experience with many types of desktop and server software and equipment. He is considered an expert in SharePoint and Office 365 technologies. His patient demeanor combined with a passion for technology and practical knowledge enable him to deliver productive and engaging learning experiences for all in attendance.
What you'll learn:
- Office 365 in the Cloud vs Office 365 on your PC (Office 2019)
- PowerBI Desktop vs PowerBI Service
- Sharing a PowerBI Report
- What is SharePoint Modern Experience?
- A look at the “Modern Experience”
- What is Delve and how to use it
- What is Flow and what can it do for you