You don’t have to look far to discover how important security is in our organizations. No matter what role you play in your IT department, it is critical to have a foundational understanding of security. CompTIA’s Security+ certification continues to be a minimum standard for IT professionals around the world in a variety of industries.
Global Knowledge Instructor, Cybersecurity
Daniel Cummins is a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) and has been CompTIA certified since 2010, having passed all of the Core and Cybersecurity exams. Including recertification, Daniel has taken and passed more than a dozen CompTIA exams.
This webinar will focus on how Security+ can play a role in your on-going career development. We will discuss:
- The importance of Security+ in the IT industry
- The high level objectives of Security+
- Different roles that can benefit from Security+
- What certifications to pursue after Security+ based on your role
- Security+ Certification Prep Course
- Security+ Certification Boot Camp
- CompTIA Security+ Continuing Education (CE) Program