This webinar introduces the concept of resilient leadership. Leaders who can adapt not only support their organizations through ongoing change, but they also maintain high- performing and engaged teams in the process
Kim Caughlin is a Leadership and Business Solutions consultant and facilitator for Global Knowledge. As a learning and development professional with more than 15 years of experience, Caughlin helps organizations solve business problems in a pragmatic, practical and engaging way. Her expertise is sought after in all sectors—public, private and nonprofit—and at all levels, from senior executives to front-line employees.
In this hour-long webinar, leadership expert Kim Caughlin will reveal and discuss:
- What is resilient leadership?
- 7 essential skills for resilient leadership
- Leading change: Why change efforts fail
- Communicating during change using the KUBA model
- Building resilience
- Impact of change models
- Moving from resistance to resilience
This webinar will provide insight into what makes people resilient and will provide tools and tips to help you lead and accelerate change.
- Define resilient leadership and its importance today.
- Foster self-awareness of your personal adaptability.
- Identify the top reasons why change efforts fail and a key tool for communicating change.
- Recognize the impact change has on people and ways to build resilience.