During this Blockchain overview webinar we will discuss what blockchain is, how it can provide value, and how it is currently being used by organizations around the world to effect transformative organizational change.
Kris is excited about Web 3.0 and he wants you to be as well! Over the past twenty years we've watched as the internet has democratized content distribution and social interaction. Now we're poised to watch the same transformation in the worlds of commerce and consumer-to-consumer business models.
Kris comes from a 20 year background in custom software design, delivery, and consulting. He's seen what works and what doesn't when it comes to addressing human behavioral patterns with emerging technology. Kris is fascinated by the intersection of people and technology, and the implications that emerging technologies present for the way communicate, interact, and experience life.
"Technology by itself is stale, useless, and boring. Technology combined with people is insightful, dynamic, and revolutionary!"
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is Blockchain?
- What is a decentralized ledger?
- The history of Blockchain
- How does it work?
- Group consensus
- Public vs Private platforms
- Who is using it, and what value are they seeing?
- Review of use cases across various verticals such as agriculture, public sector, shipping & logistics, manufacturing, and more
- What do you want to know? Q&A
- Ask any questions you might have!