Module 1: Describe the finance and operations apps
- Describe enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Describe use cases for finance and operations apps.
- Describe the finance and operations apps user interfaces.
Module 2: Describe reporting and integration capabilities in finance and operations apps
- Describe built-in reporting capabilities.
- Describe options for analyzing data.
- Describe options for working with data in Microsoft Office.
- Describe integration capabilities with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Describe business events.
Module 3: Describe Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Describe Finance capabilities, features, and use cases.
- Describe organization and legal entities.
- Describe number sequence functionality.
- Describe Finance tax capabilities.
- Describe cost accounting concepts.
Module 4: Describe the general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe charts of accounts, including main accounts and classification.
- Describe financial dimensions and dimension set concepts.
- Describe periodic financial processes.
- Describe journaling concepts.
Module 5: Describe accounts payable and accounts receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe core accounts payable components, including vendors, purchase orders, and vendor invoices.
- Describe vendor payments and settlements, including three-way matching concepts.
- Describe core accounts receivable components, including customers, customer invoices, and free text invoices.
- Describe credit and collection processes.
- Describe revenue recognition.
Module 6: Explore expense management, fixed asset management, and budgeting in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe cash and bank management concepts.
- Describe expense management, including cash advances.
- Describe fixed asset management and fixed asset creation, acquisition, and depreciation.
- Describe budgeting capabilities.
Module 7: Describe the general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe product master records and product variants.
- Describe trade agreements and discounts.
- Describe the procure-to-pay process.
- Describe the order-to-cash process
Module 8: Describe warehouse and inventory management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe costing methods, including standard costing, weighted averages, last in, first out (LIFO), and first in, first out (FIFO).
- Describe use cases for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and warehouse configuration options, including layout, stocking limits, and location profiles.
- Describe purchase orders, item arrival journals, and cross-docking
- Describe inventory concepts, including reservations, picking, and packing, replenishment, shipments, counting, and inventory on-hand.
- Describe transportation management.
Module 9: Describe manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Describe manufacturing types.
- Describe manufacturing strategies, including make-to-order (MTO), make-to-stock (MTS), and configure-to-order (CTO).
- Describe item tracking and tracing processes.
- Describe tools that you can use to manage shop floors.
- Describe master planning.
Module 10: Describe Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Describe commerce capabilities.
- Describe retail channels and channel management concepts.
- Describe distributed order management (DOM).
- Describe pricing and discounts.
- Describe product hierarchies and assortments.
- Describe e-commerce capabilities.
Module 11: Describe Dynamics 365 Commerce clienteling capabilities and Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Describe loyalty and clienteling concepts.
- Describe how Commerce uses Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Describe how Fraud Protection reduces fraudulent activities in the system.
Module 12: Describe Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Describe use cases for Human Resources.
- Describe workers and positions.
- Describe the hire-to-retire process.
- Describe compensation and benefits capabilities.
- Describe leave and absence capabilities.
- Describe compliance features.
Module 13: Describe personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Describe self-service capabilities.
- Describe leave and absence capabilities.
- Describe employee training and certification features.
Module 14: Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Describe Project Operations capabilities.
- Describe project-based services and project types.
- Describe how Project Operations supports different industries.
- Describe the project life cycle.
- Describe project sales capabilities.
- Describe project contract capabilities.
- Describe project pricing capabilities.
- Describe project purchase orders.
Module 15: Describe the project planning and execution capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Describe project planning capabilities.
- Describe project scheduling and resourcing.
- Describe project budget capabilities.
- Describe the work breakdown structure.
- Describe project invoicing capabilities.
- Describe project cost tracking capabilities.