Module 1 : Get started with Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn about the pieces of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn how to optimize Dynamics 365 Customer Service to improve your customer relations
Module 2 : Managing cases with Dynamics 365 Customer Service Hub
- Examine the case resolution process in Dynamics 365 from beginning to end
- Identify the different options that are available for creating and defining cases
- Use business process flows to guide agents through case resolution
- Review when and how parent/child cases are used
- Identify when similar cases should be merged
- Work with case status reason transitions, and configure custom status transitions
Module 3 : Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service queues to manage case workloads
- Identify the different types of Microsoft Dynamics 365 queues that are available
- Create a queue, and define queue members
- Assign, pick, and release queue items
- Define routing rule sets to move items to specific queues
- Set up other Dynamics 365 tables so that they can be used with queues
Module 4 : Create or update records automatically in Customer Service Hub
- Learn about automatic record creation and review instances where you can use it.
- Review the process of defining rules by using the Customer Service Hub app.
- Examine rule items, how they're used within a rule, and the process for defining them within a rule.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Power Automate to create the record in the application.
- Learn how to configure the Power Automate flow to map a contact manually.
- Examine how to use the activity monitor to review the status of rules that are being processed.
Module 5 : Get started with unified routing for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn about basic routing.
- Set up unified routing.
- Create and manage user setup.
- Learn about queues and workstreams.
Module 6 : Create and manage entitlements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Create and define entitlement records
- Control when an entitlement is applied
- Define specific entitlement terms and supported channels
- Define entitlements that are product-specific or contact-specific
- Work with multiple entitlement records for a specific customer
- Use entitlement templates to quickly create new entitlements
Module 7 : Create knowledge management solutions in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Identify scenarios where knowledge articles can be used
- Create and define knowledge articles in Dynamics 365
- Manage the knowledge article lifecycle
- Control article version, translation, and publishing options
Module 8 : Use knowledge articles to resolve Dynamics 365 Customer Service cases
- Configure Dynamics 365 Entities for use with Knowledge Management
- Define and control Article display options on entities
- Search for and use Articles to resolve Dynamics 365 cases
- View and manage Knowledge Article Analytics
Module 9 : Create a survey project with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Learn about Dynamics 365 Customer Voice and how it can benefit an organization.
- Create your first project.
- Discover the high-level features and functionality of a project.
Module 10 : Create customer surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Create your first survey with a theme and custom branding.
- Learn when to use branching rules to guide respondents through a survey.
- Personalize surveys with variables.
Module 11 : Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys
- Learn how to create email templates to send from Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
- Learn how to email surveys directly from Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
- Discover the different methods of sending surveys, including with direct links and QR codes.
- Send survey reminders and learn how to interpret the survey distribution report.
Module 12 : Automate Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys with Power Automate
- Learn about the role that Power Automate plays when you are setting up projects and surveys in Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
- Discover the purpose of using variables to further customize surveys.
- Create a flow in Power Automate to create and send survey invitations to customers.
Module 13 : Set up Customer Service scheduling
- Get started with Customer Service scheduling.
- Learn how to set up Customer Service scheduling.
- Discover how to define resources.
Module 14 : Schedule services with Customer Service scheduling
- Learn how to define services.
- Discover how to configure fulfillment preferences.
- Learn how to create and schedule service activities.
Module 15 : Enhance agent productivity with Customer Service workspace
- View and edit records.
- Work with cases.
Module 16 : Create custom experiences for agents with the App profile manager in Customer Service
- Learn about the App profile manager feature, when it's available, and how to access it.
- Create custom profiles with the user interface.
- Define which channels and productivity features are available within a profile.
- Configure session templates.
- Create application tab templates.
- Create notification templates and use notification fields.
- Review associate session and notification templates with workstreams.
Module 17 : Getting started with Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Learn about agent experience and managing sessions.
- Work with conversations and customer summaries.
Module 18 : Route and distribute work with unified routing in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Set up the components that are involved in classification and assignment of work items.
- Classify work items and route work to employees.
- Set up queues to distribute work.
- Run diagnostics.
Module 19 : Deploy an SMS channel in Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Configure an SMS channel.
- Configure phone numbers and messaging accounts such as TeleSign and Twilio.
- Configure SMS workstream and workstream options.
- Route SMS conversations.
- Set up additional settings.
Module 20 : Deploy chat widgets with Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Create a chat channel.
- Allow chat transcripts and file downloads.
- Work with pre-chat and post-chat surveys.
- Embed a chat widget in a portal.
Module 21 : Create smart assist solutions in Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Write adaptive cards that render content for a smart assist bot.
- Build a smart assist bot.
- Create a bot user.
- Add a smart assist bot to a workstream.
- Enable the Productivity pane.
Module 22 : Get started with Customer Service Insights
- Learn about Customer Service Insights and what it can provide for an organization.
- Examine how to configure Customer Service Insights for your organization.
- Learn about installing Power BI app for Customer Service Insights to gain insights.
- Discover the different dashboards that are available.
Module 23 : Create visualizations for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Review the data reporting and visualization options in Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Discover how to create charts.
- Learn how to use and create tier 1 and tier 2 interactive dashboards.
- Discover how to use Microsoft Power BI to view Dynamics 365 Customer Service data.
Module 24 : Get started with Connected Customer Service for Dynamics 365 and Azure IoT
- Learn about the Connected Customer Service Add-in for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Choose a deployment type.
- Install the Connected Customer Service Add-in.
- Learn about customer assets and IoT alerts.
Module 25 : Register and manage devices with Connected Customer Service for Dynamics 365 and Azure IoT
- Learn how to register IoT devices.
- Discover how to create IoT alerts and convert alerts to cases.
- Learn about the required security roles for Connected Customer Service.
- Discover how to manage interactions with IoT devices.
- Learn about sending commands to IoT devices.
Module 26 : Create custom apps for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Learn how you can use Microsoft Power Platform to customize Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Learn how to create apps from Microsoft Power Apps for Customer Service.
- Learn how to deploy a self-service portal for Customer Service.
- Discover how to customize case management.
Module 27 : Integrate a Power Virtual Agents bot with Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Create an Azure Active Directory application.
- Configure the Power Virtual Agents bot.
- Configure Omnichannel for Customer Service.