What You'll Learn
Creating containers using Docker
- Working with image registries
- Providing persistent storage to a container
- Creating new images using Dockerfiles
- Implementing image design recommended practices
- Linking containers
- Orchestrating containers using Kubernetes
- Provisioning development and testing environments with Vagrant
- Familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts
- An understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended
- Basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification recommended
Note: You will not have to do any coding in this course.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for developers, architects, and system administrators who wish to learn how to deploy containerized applications using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software and what changes might make them well-behaved applications in a container environment.