What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, SharePoint site users will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
You will learn to:
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists
- Create and implement custom forms
- Configures site settings, site search, and site navigation
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents
- Configure content roll-up and finalize site configuration
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.