What You'll Learn
- Send, display, and respond to messages
- Use the online help and reference materials
- Monitor and control job queues, active jobs, and output queues
- Create and change user profiles
- Use authorization lists and group profiles
- Start and stop Power Systems with IBM i
- Manage system devices, user display stations, and printers
- Save and restore objects and libraries
- Monitor job and history logs
- Diagnose a system problem
- Order, receive, and install PTFs
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for the person who has responsibility for daily system operations.
It is not intended for technical audiences who are seeking an in-depth look at how the Power System with IBM i works. This audience should instead attend the IBM i Programming Facilities Workshop, (OL490).