What You'll Learn
- Create and modify tables to organize data and enhance appearance
- Use the Mail Merge task pane with different data sources and main documents to create form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels
- Use styles to create consistently formatted documents and to facilitate changing paragraph and character formatting
- Create and insert Quick Parts to reuse data and content and create documents with consistent standards
- Use existing templates to provide consistent document editing and formatting, and create custom form templates
Who Needs To Attend
This course is targeted to students who have mastered the basics of creating documents in Word 2013 and who are looking to extend their knowledge of the program's features.