What You'll Learn
- Troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls
- Troubleshoot the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
- Troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content
- Completion of Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management and Essentials 2: Extended Firewall Management or equivalent experience
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts and the PAN-OS CLI.
Who Needs To Attend
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff