What You'll Learn
- Assign themes and insert graphics to add visual appeal to documents and web pages created in Microsoft Word 2010, including using clip art, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and shapes
- Divide documents into separate sections, add headers and footers, and divide pages into multiple text columns
- Use Outline view to organize documents, create tables of contents and indexes, add references to help navigate and display document information, sort lists in regular text and tables, and set up mathematical formulas in Word tables
- Track document changes, insert comments, protect documents from being changed, and compare and merge documents
- Record and edit macros to automate repetitive actions, assign keyboard shortcuts to macros, and customize the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly access macros and commands.
Who Needs To Attend
Those who are familiar with Microsoft Word 2010