What You'll Learn
- ITIL structure - lifecycle phases and processes
- Where ITIL fits within your organization
- Benefits of ITIL
- Benefits others have found from ITIL adoption
- Issues faced by IT executives and their business units
- How IT commoditization offers an opportunity to excel
- How and why achieving strategic benefit requires operational excellence
- Context for adopting ITIL
- Importance of ITIL "complimentary guidance" to your success
- How to implement ITIL the right way
- How to develop your own plan for ITIL adoption
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.
Who Needs To Attend
Anyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner. All senior technical and non-technical staff, IT project managers, IT managers, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers, planners, managed service providers, and outsourcers.