What You'll Learn
- Key elements of a business case document and presentation
- How to justify the investment to solve a business problem in a clear, concise, fact-based manner
- Basic financial metrics used within a business case, including feasibility studies and ROI analyses
- Ways to improve the odds of project approval
- Steps to prove your recommendation is "best"
- A step-by-step development process to create a business case
Who Needs To Attend
Business analysts, project managers, anyone who establishes business cases, and anyone who provides business justification for projects.