*THIS PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED*
Take a course before March 31, 2016, and earn Global Knowledge Learning Dollars for a second, free course!
If you have training dollars left in your 2015 budget, we can help you get more from them - way more.
For every full-price course you book and take before the end of this government fiscal year (March 31, 2016), you'll collect an equal value in Global Knowledge Learning Bank Dollars. Those dollars are good for a FREE course in the first quarter of the new fiscal year! Just quote the code CAGovLearnBank when you call to book. Please note: The free course must be of equal or lesser value, and it must be booked at the same time as the paid course.
Don't lose your training dollars at the end of your fiscal year. Let us help you double their value!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to one person, who must take both courses. The courses are non-transferrable.
- This promotion applies to new registrations only, on or after January 11, 2015.
- Full-price classes must be attended by March 31, 2016.
- Upon booking and attending a full-price course by March 31, 2016, students will receive Global Knowledge Learning Bank Dollars for the same value that entitle them to attend a Global Knowledge course of the same or lesser value in the new fiscal year.
- The free course must be attended by June 30, 2016.
- This offer is nonrefundable and not valid with other promotions, discounts or savings programs. Discounts are based upon full course list price. Full payment is due at time of registration. All courses must be registered for at the same time.
- Valid for Classroom Live and Virtual Classroom Live courses on the Canadian Public Training Schedule with a minimum list price of $1,995.
- This offer does not apply to courses purchased, fully or partially, using Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO) or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration. Any changes that occur following original registration may be subject to a fee.
- A no-show will forfeit the promotional rate.
- This offer applies to phone orders only.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- All courses must be attended in Canada.
- This promotion is valid to Canadian residents only and to government employees only.
- This offer excludes the following: