Thank you for participating in our CAD $500 Amazon.ca Gift Certificate promotion.
This offer ends September 4, 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to new online registrations for Global Knowledge-delivered eligible Classroom and Virtual Classroom courses with a list price of $2000 or more purchased on or after June 12, 2014 and before September 4, 2014.
- To qualify: Search eligible courses at www.globalknowledge.ca/GiftCard and click to register (through this link) once you've found your preferred Amazon.ca Gift Certificate eligible session.
- This offer is good at the time of initial online registration only. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, or savings packages.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration. Any changes that occur following original registration may be subject to an additional fee.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO) or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs, are excluded.
- Promotion participants will receive an email within 48 hours of Global Knowledge processing their completed registration to verify they have been identified as a part of the Amazon.ca Gift Certificate promotion. This email will be separate from the class confirmation email.
- Promotion participants will also receive a qualifying email within 2 weeks of the start of their class. Each participant must verify that he/she is eligible to receive the promotion. Each participant must respond to the qualifying email within 6 weeks of receipt of email. Participants who fail to respond within 6 weeks forfeit their right to receive an Amazon.ca Gift Certificate.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their Amazon.ca Gift Certificate within 4 weeks of completion of all of the following: (1) Global Knowledge's receipt of payment, (2) verified course attendance, and (3) the response to the qualifying email. All three must take place prior to Amazon.ca Gift Certificate shipment.
- The Student will be sent an electronic gift certificate via email which is only redeemable at Amazon.ca in the amount of CAD$500. The gift certificate may be used to purchase any desired item.
- Amazon.ca Gift Certificate will be emailed to the email address provided with registration and the same email address that the Qualifying Email is sent to. No changes permitted after course completion.
- All courses must be attended in the Canada.
- This promotion valid to Canadian residents only.
- Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation.
- Government employees are generally not eligible to receive promotional items and may not participate in this promotion.
- In the event that Global Knowledge cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Global Knowledge reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed with participant) within 6 months of original schedule date.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.