*THIS PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED*
20 Days of Training for $5,000!
It's an offer as amazing as your potential. For a limited time, you can upgrade your skills with in-depth Global Knowledge training at an unheard of price: just $5,000 for 20 days of training!
There's never been a better time to future-proof your career. In this age of digital disruption, doing one thing well is no longer enough. Today, success requires expertise in technology, business and the soft skills of leadership.
With 20 days of training for just $5,000, the choice is yours. Start by selecting from nearly all the courses that Global Knowledge offers. Don't delay taking advantage of this limited-time offer. It's the perfect chance to grow your skills and your career.
Call 1-800-268-7737 to get started today!
Terms and Conditions
What You Get
- Valid for 20 days of Global Knowledge-delivered Classroom Live or Virtual Classroom Live courses on the Canadian Public Training Schedule with a maximum list price of $4,195.
- Excludes the following:
- Student may register for up to five days of training per week and may schedule attendance for only one course per day.
- Courses must be attended by July 2, 2016.
- All courses must be taken by the same individual.
- If it is determined that multiple people have registered under a single account, all remaining days will be forfeited without refund.
- All courses must be attended in Canada.
- In the event that Global Knowledge cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Global Knowledge reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed upon with participant) or participant may select another eligible course of equal or shorter duration within six months of original schedule date.
- Days for the entire duration of a course will be deducted from your account for no shows and cancellations less than 16 days prior to a course start date.
- You must have enough days in your account to cover the entire duration of a course. This offer cannot be used to pay for a portion of a course. For example, an account with three days remaining may not be used to register for a five-day course.
- All Global Knowledge course policies apply except:
- All classes must be taken by the same individual. Class registrations are nontransferable and no substitutions are permitted.
- Payment for promotion is nonrefundable.
- All courses must be registered for no less than 16 days prior to the start of class to ensure space availability.
- Valid for Canadian residents only.
- Promotional rate of $5,000 for 20 days of training must be paid in full prior to any course registration.
- A student who has already paid for an upcoming course that is eligible for this promotion can upgrade to the 20 Days of Training for $5,000 promo by paying the difference between the amount paid and the cost of the 20 Days of Training for $5,000 promo. Any upgrade must be completed at least 16 days prior to the start date of the initial course.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using vouchers, including Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs), Citrix Training Pass (CTPs), Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO), or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs, are excluded.
- This offer is not valid with other promotions, savings programs or discounts.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.