15% DISCOUNT ON VMWARE TRAINING COURSES AND LEARNING SUBSCRIPTIONS!
Book one of our selected VMware courses by 28th October 2022 and you will receive 15% discount!
VMware and Global Knowledge provide training and certification programs to help you grow your skills and leverage opportunities with VMware solutions.
Build your knowledge and expertise
With the move towards an open platform using Kubernetes APIs for server virtualization, demand for skilled VMware professionals has never been greater. Growth of new technologies like software-defined storage, network virtualization, and digital workspace are also greatly accelerating. VMware skills will leverage your existing experience with networking and/or servers, and build on that as you implement and manage virtualized environments.
Our training programs also meets educational requirements on the latest VMware solutions such as NSX-T, Workspace One, Tanzu/Kubernetes and Carbon Black. As a VMware Education Reseller Partner, we help you build your skills with training on the latest VMware releases delivered by VMware Certified Instructors (VCIs).
Take advantage of our discount and get certified now!
Not able to attend a live course in person or virtually? Our On-Demand Courses also apply for this discount.
You can purchase a VMware learning subscription and still get discount until 28th October 2022!
With a VMware Learning Subscription, you study at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want. The VMware Learning Subscription gives you exclusive access to:
- VMware on-demand content including videos and labs.
- VMware digital training hub to help you prepare for an exam.
- Additional support to help you maintain your VMware
You can choose from two different subscriptions:
- VMware Connect Learning Premium Subscription
The VMware Customer Connect Learning Premium Subscription gives you a full year of 24/7 cloud-based access to VMware’s digital training hub. This Premium learning subscription is perfect for technical professionals using VMware products and solutions. Learn about effective workflows, study best practices and solve issues in your VMware environment using techniques for trouble shooting and configuration.
Note: This subscription will not give you access to the hands-on labs or on-demand courses. You will get access to this content by purchasing the below Enterprise Learning Subscription. This subscription does not require a minimum number of students.
View Connect Learning Subscription here
- VMware Enterprise Learning Subscription
A VMware Enterprise Learning Subscription is meant for organisations with multiple students train who are unable to travel to attend a live in-person or virtual classroom. The Enterprise Learning Subscription includes content that’s perfect for beginners and experts. You can purchase a 1-3 year Enterprise Learning Subscription. The minimum number of students to access this subscription is 5.
*Terms and Conditions apply
- You must purchase a live classroom course or subscription by 28th October 2022
- You must attend the live classroom course by 28th October 2022
- When booking, please quote promotional code VMW2022 to receive your discount
- If booking via account manager or booking online, please use promotional code to receive your discount
- This offer only applies to new bookings (existing bookings are not eligible)
- All standard Global Knowledge Terms and Conditions apply.