Global Knowledge – Europe’s leading provider of learning services for IT and management professionals
Global Knowledge prides itself in providing high quality training solutions for all our customers and are keen to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained whilst using its professional education services.
We aim to ensure that when you attend a Global Knowledge course you are satisfied:
- With the quality of the learning experience
- That the event meets the advertised learning objectives
- That you can apply the newly gained knowledge in the workplace environment
In meeting these aims Global Knowledge will:
- Provide high quality training facilities and training equipment
- Ensure that all our trainers are audited for their technical and educational expertise on a regular basis
- Offer 12 months of post-course advice on any material covered on the course
If you believe that the course objectives are not being met, or that you are finding it difficult to keep up with the pace of the course, we ask that you:
- Bring the issue to the attention of the trainer within the same day
- Agree a remediation plan with the trainer that will address the issue whilst continuing with the course attendance.
If you believe you are attending the wrong course, or do not meet the pre-requisites we ask that you:
- Notify the trainer immediately so that remedial actions can be discussed within the scope of the course
In the event that you are still not satisfied with the course, and that Global Knowledge is shown to have failed to deliver the stated course objectives, we will discuss options to redress the issue including either
- A free re-sit of the course
- 1 to 1 tuition in the workplace or at the nearest Global Knowledge training centre
Such issues must be submitted in writing to your Account Manager within 10 working days of the course completion.
If you fail the associated exam within 12 weeks of attending a Global Knowledge UK course and after preparing for the exam by completing a 14 day post-course self-study period:
- Global Knowledge will provide a re-sit voucher at its expense, for use in any of our UK centres. (Claims for re-sit vouchers must be received within 3 months of the course).
- The free re-sit policy is only applicable if all of the courses relevant to the exam have been completed with Global Knowledge UK and the exam voucher purchased with Global Knowledge.
- This offer only applies to computer based testing and excludes: ITIL, PRINCE2, Business Skills courses and or any course not purchased at full list price.
If Global Knowledge chooses to cancel a course within 5 workings days of the start date then a member of our sales or operations team will contact you to arrange to transfer you to an alternative date at no additional cost.
The investment you make in developing the skills of your team should be returned through the time in which an individual uses the capabilities they learn in their job role. Global Knowledge recognises this return on investment by providing a customer promise, should a member of staff Global Knowledge has trained for a specific job function leave your company within 6 months of the training event then their replacement can retake the same course for 50% of the current list price.
Global Knowledge welcomes any comments you have regarding any Global Knowledge training event. Your feedback should be given direct to your Account Manager who will ensure it is passed to the Global Knowledge Quality Manager to be used in the continual assessment of our quality of service.