Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
Utilise your Cisco Learning Credits (CLC) for Global Knowledge delivered classes.
Cisco Learning Credits can now be used for any Global Knowledge delivered course, please contact your Global Knowledge Account Manager today for further information on courses, dates and to reserve spaces. The Learning Credits will be redeemed and approved by Cisco and we look forward to supporting you with the process.
A list of the eligible courses and the number of credits required for each course can be found below. If you do not see the course you are looking for then contact your Global Knowledge Account Manager.
Global Knowledge is a Cisco Platinum Learning Partner. As an eight-time winner of Cisco’s coveted “Global Learning Partner of the Year” award, you can be confident that our training increases the technical competencies of you or your IT staff to more effectively manage your network and deliver positive technology returns.
- Which Courses are CLC Eligible?
- All Global Knowledge Cisco Authorised courses are CLC eligible, all Learning Credit transactions are however redeemed and approved via Cisco.
- How do I book my Global Knowledge CLC Eligible Class?
- Speak to your Global Knowledge Account Manager who will provide you with the correct link for your chosen course and required date.
- Find the course and date on Cisco Learning Locator and select enroll with CLC’s.
- Is there any negotiation on Price?
- Prices are set by Cisco and are not negotiable.
- Can I purchase a closed/company course with Cisco Learning Credits?
- Yes you can, please discuss with your Global Knowledge Account Manager.
For more information, contact Global Knowledge at 0118 912 1929 or email us.