Practice Labs and Assessments: MeasureUp Practice Test - Managing Microsoft Teams (MU-MS-700)
- Price: £90.00
- Code: MU-MS-700
The MeasureUp MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft MS-700 exam.
This exam is aimed at Microsoft Teams Administrators who want to test their knowledge planning and configuring a Microsoft Teams Environment, managing chat, calling, and meetings, and managing Teams and App policies.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
This test contains 120 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment - 51
- Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings - 40
- Manage Teams and App Policies – 29
Features and Benefits
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. MeasureUp ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. The MeasureUp practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
Recommended exam preparation guidelines:
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.
- Practice Labs and Assessments : MeasureUp Practice Test - Managing Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Practice Labs and Assessments : MeasureUp Practice Test - Managing Microsoft Teams | Global Knowledge | MU-MS-700