Practice Labs and Assessments: MeasureUp Practice Test - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (MU-AZ-900)
- Price: £75.00
- Code: MU-AZ-900
The renewed MeasureUp AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals practice test is designed to help users prepare for and pass the Microsoft AZ-900 exam. The AZ-900 exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational level knowledge of Azure cloud services. Unlike most Microsoft exams, AZ-900 is intended for non-technical candidates, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services or who have some involvement with cloud based solutions and services.
Candidates should be able to understand cloud concepts and core Azure services. Candidates should understand security, privacy, compliance and trust. Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in understanding Azure pricing and support.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
This test contains 188 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understand Cloud Concepts - 24
- Understand Core Azure Services - 52
- Understand Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust - 67
- Understand Azure Pricing and Support - 45
Features and Benefits
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. MeasureUp ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. The MeasureUp practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
Recommended exam preparation guidelines:
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.