E-Learning: CompTIA Network+ Gold Bundle (CM Learn, CM Labs, Exam) (NETPLUS-GOLD)
- Price: £597.00
- Code: NETPLUS-GOLD
- Days Access: 365 days
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure. Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution. CompTIA Network+ is the only CompTIA certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
The content addresses current networking technologies to include the following:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Cloud computing best practices & coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the skills to keep the network resilient
The following are included with this product:
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-008) license
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+ (N10-008) license
- 1 x CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher
Licenses expire 12 months from date of purchase if not activated. Once activated, each license is valid for 12 months. Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
Please see below for more information about CompTIA CertMaster Learn and CompTIA Labs.
CompTIA CertMaster Learn
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
CompTIA CertMaster Labs
CompTIA Labs allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order. A full list of labs is included in the contents section.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Lesson 1: Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
Lesson 2: Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
Lesson 3: Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
Lesson 4: Configuring IP Networks
Lesson 5: Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
Lesson 6: Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
Lesson 7: Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
Lesson 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 9: Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Security Devices
Lesson 11: Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
Lesson 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
Lesson 14: Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
Lesson 15: Using Remote Access Methods
Lesson 16: Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Configuring Ethernet Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Subnets
- Configuring IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Address Assignments
- Configuring Routing
- Using Port Scanning Tools
- Configuring DNS Servers
- Configuring Application Protocols
- Using Event Management and Performance Monitors
- Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Securing Appliance Administration with RADIUS Authentication
- Configuring Secure Access Channels
Regardless of whether you have passed A+, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone/tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.