E-Learning: CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+ Individual License (CLDESSPLUS-CMLEARN)
- Price: £109.00
- Code: CLDESSPLUS-CMLEARN
- Days Access: 365 days
The new CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It is the only vendor-neutral certification focusing on key business principles, as well as fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. The exam covers tasks associated with understanding how to increase efficiency, managing costs, and reducing security risks for organizations when making cloud technology decisions.The updated exam has an increased focus on the following topics:
- Business principles, including creating cloud assessments based on financial and business aspects
- Key cloud concepts like principles, networking, storage and design
- A wide range of new technologies related to cloud services
The following is included with this product:
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) license
Licenses expire 12 months from date of purchase if not activated. Once activated, each license is valid for 12 months. Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
Please see below for more information about CompTIA CertMaster Learn
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- Understand the Business advantage of the cloud, security, including scalability, and the complete influence of the cloud on business productivity.
- Know the thetechnical aspects of the cloud, comprising deployment models, network requirements, federation, automation, and standardization.
- Recognise technical challenges such as cloud storage, security risks, application performance, and mitigation, and application architectures.
Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
Lesson 2: Applying Cloud Business Principles
Lesson 3: Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
Lesson 4: Operating in the Cloud
Lesson 5: Managing Cloud Governance