E-Learning: CompTIA A+ Core 2 Silver Bundle (CM Learn, CM Practice, Exam) (APLUS-CORE2SILVER)
- Price: £431.00
- Code: APLUS-CORE2SILVER
- Days Access: 365 days
excl. VATAdd to Cart Add to Cart
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The following are included with this product:
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 2 (220-1002) license
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Practive for A+ Core 2 (220-1002)
- 1 x CompTIA A+ Exam Voucher (220-1002)
Licenses expire 12 months from date of purchase if not activated. Once activated, each license is valid for 12 months. Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete, you may then login anytime.
Please see below for more information about CompTIA CertMaster Learn
CompTIA CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning environment that combines instructional lessons tied to exam objectives with assessments, integrated videos, and performance-based questions. Interactive and self-paced, CertMaster Learn helps you stay on track with your studies with a personalized learning plan and is flexible enough to be used on any device anywhere an internet connection is available. Robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses, so each study session is efficient and focused on helping you acquire knowledge, gain practice skills, and achieve the confidence needed to succeed on the exam and in your IT career.
- Engage in the content
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
CompTIA CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Support basic IT infrastructure, including endpoint management, advanced device connectivity troubleshooting, and basic networking.
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware including components, connectors and peripherals.
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals, including detecting and removing malware, addressing privacy concerns, physical security and device hardening.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and the use of scripting in IT support.
Lesson 1: Supporting Operating Systems
Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
Lesson 3: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
Lesson 4: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 5: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
Lesson 6: Security Concepts
Lesson 7: Securing Workstations and Data
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
Lesson 9: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
Lesson 10: Implementing Operational Procedures
- Recognize the main components of a PC and different data media such as USB drives and DVD.
- Start the computer and navigate the desktop.
- Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
- Use a web browser such as Internet Explorer to view websites.