Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning Exam
- Course Code EX442
- Duration 1 day
Additional Payment Options
GTC 8 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The Red Hat® Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning Expertise Exam is a performance-based test of the skills covered in Red Hat Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning (RH442). To enroll in this exam, candidates must hold a current RHCE® certification.
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning andRHCEs interested in earning a Red Hat Certification of Expertise or an RHCA certification.
- Exam candidates must have a current RHCE certification at the time of enrollment.
- This exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within (5) US business days following the exam.
- See re-certification policies for more information regarding 'current' window for all credentials.
- Exam candidates must:
- Hold a current RHCE certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have Red Hat Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning (RH442) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for Red Hat Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning Expertise Exam.
- Length 4 Hours, 09.00am start
- This exam prepares you for these credentials:
- Red Hat Certified Architect — RHCA
- Certificates of Expertise