- Course Code EX300
- Duration 1 day
Additional Payment Options
GTC 8 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The performance-based Red Hat® Certified Engineer Exam (EX300) tests a candidate's knowledge, skill, and ability that’s required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is required to earn RHCE® certification.
Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification,
Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills, Students who have attended the Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III or RHCE Rapid Track courses, Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive) andRHCEs who is noncurrent and has passed the RHCSA exam.
- Candidates must have earned their RHCSA certification to be eligible to become an RHCE
- The certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within (5) US business days following the exam.
- An RHCE, who is certified on Red Hat Enterprise 6, will have a 'current' status for 3 calendar years. This 'current' window can be extended by earning additional Red Hat credentials. See re-certification policies for more information.
- RHCE Rapid Track Course, System Administration I, II, III or equivalent experience
- Real-world system administration experience
- This exam prepares you for these credentials:
Red Hat Certified Engineer — RHCE
- Length 2 hours 14.00pm start time
- An RHCE certification is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill, and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.