APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- Course Code APM
- Duration 2 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 14 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification is a basic or entry level qualification and is particularly suitable for those who are new to project management who want to gain an understanding of the principles of project management as laid down in the Association for Project Management’s Body of Knowledge.
- Identify the project management processes.
- Understand project management terminology.
- Correctly identify the roles involved in project management.
- Describe project success criteria and benefits.
- Support and contribute to a successful project outcome.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Have acquired the level of understanding needed to pass the Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification examination.
- Project Management in Context
- Project management
- Programme management
- Portfolio management
- Project context
- Project sponsorship
- Planning the Strategy
- Project quality
- Project risk management
- Purpose of the project management plan (pmp)
- Stakeholders’ management
- Project success and benefits management
- Executing the Strategy
- Scope management
- Resource management
- Change control information
- Management and reporting
- Issues management
- Configuration management
- Project business case
- Organising and Governance
- Project lifecycle
- Handover and closeout
- Project reviews
- Organisational roles
- People and the Profession
- Communications in a project