ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
- Course Code ITIL4MP
- Duration 4 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This training course and associated certification will help candidates with existing ITIL v3 certifications transition to the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) status. It will provide candidates with an understanding of new ITIL 4 concepts and definitions, as well as the key differences between ITIL 4 and previous versions of ITIL. It will also provide an overview of key elements from the four ITIL MP modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan and Improve.
Ensure that your V3 study remains relevant and up to date by bridging to ITIL Managing Professional.
Interactive self-paced content that provides flexibility in terms of pace, place and time to suit individuals and organisations. These resources also consist of online books, educational podcasts and vodcasts, and video-based learning.
Length: 90 Days
- Module 1: ITIL 4 Foundation concepts – including the Service Value System and value chain
- Module 2: Create, Deliver and Support
- Module 3: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module 4: High Velocity IT
- Module 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
- Module 6: Course Recap and Exam Preparation
- To take the ITIL 4 MP Transition exam, you must be an ITIL Expert (v3) or hold 17 credits from the ITIL v3 credit scheme.