Deep Learning on AWS
- Course Code GK7375
- Duration 1 day
Additional Payment Options
GTC 10 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This course is aimed at:
- Developers responsible for developing Deep Learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind Deep Learning and how to implement a Deep Learning solution on AWS
- Define machine learning and deep learning.
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem.
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments.
Introduction to Machine Learning
Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lab 1: Setting up a Deep Learning AMI instance and running a multi-layer perceptron neural network model
Introduction to MXNet on AWS
- Lab 2: Running a Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) model to predicting images using CIFAR 10 dataset
Deploying Smart Applications on AWS
- Lab 3: Deploying a Deep Learning model for predicting images using AWS Lambda
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language e.g. Python
- Deep Learning on AWS
- GK7375 | Deep Learning on AWS | Training Course | Amazon Web Services.
- Amazon Web Services