Architecting on AWS
- Course Code GK4502
- Duration 3 days
Additional Payment Options
GTC 30 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
The course is delivered using a combination of classroom training and hands-on labs. The hands-on activity allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
These events can be delivered exclusively for your company at our locations or yours, specifically for your delegates and your needs. The Company Events can be tailored or standard course deliveries.
This course is intended for Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers, and anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Serverless designs
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
Exam vouchers can be ordered for your certification requirement.
Follow on CoursesTop
This course will be delivered through a mix of Instructor-led Training (ILT) and Hands-on Labs