Global Knowledge sponsors Cisco Live 2020
- Date: 27 January, 2020
Join us on Stand 46B to learn, explore, connect and be inspired by Global Knowledge’s Cisco experts!
Cisco Live is Cisco’s world-renowned annual customer and partner conference that is designed to build the foundation for your digital future by providing you with education, connections and inspiration. Transform your outlook, career and potential by learning directly from Cisco’s best and brightest. From technical education to future-focused thought leadership, 1:1 meetings with Cisco and Global Knowledge experts, to networking with your peers - Cisco Live 2020, Barcelona is the place to experience it all.
Cisco’s technical education programme is organised into technology tracks. Whilst at Cisco Live, you will be able to attend technical seminars and breakouts covering:
- CERTIFICATIONS – topics relevant to written and lab exams from CCNA to CCIE/CCDE and Architect.
- CLOUD – learn how Cisco takes a cloud neutral approach to simplify, secure and transform how you work in a hybrid IT world.
- COLLABORATION – discover how to enhance your existing business processes and how it can all be achieved in the cloud.
- DATA CENTER – discover how Cisco Data Center is constantly learning with analytics, adapting with automation and protecting with policy-driven security across data centers and clouds.
- INTERNET OF THINGS – learn about Cisco's IoT portfolio — connectivity, security, management and application enablement — to deploy IoT solutions across multiple industries.
- SECURITY – learn how Cisco's security approach provides threat-centric protection that spans the entire attack continuum – before, during and after an attack.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – sessions to help you increase competitiveness and simplify the way your customers purchase and deploy services.
In addition to these and other technology tracks, you will be able to register for four and eight-hour deep-dives into the technologies you need most and gain access to thousands of on-demand sessions from global Cisco Live conferences.
Join Global Knowledge at Stand 46B on January 27 – 31. We will provide live technical sessions on stand throughout the conference by our lead Cisco expert, John Berry.
Fira Gran Via (North Access)
C/ Foc, 37
08038 Barcelona, Spain
New Cisco Certification and Training!
At Cisco Live in San Diego on 10th June 2019, Cisco announced new certification and training tracks, calling it the evolution of networking technology. The driving force behind this change is to unleash the full capabilities of the new network. New skills are required for both network engineers and software developers as networks become more intuitive, automated and intent based. The new and updated training courses will be rolled out over the coming months, the new exams however will not be available until the 24th of February 2020.
Find out more.