Overview of Job Role
As a Portfolio Executive you will assist in the management and growth of the Global Knowledge portfolio and work alongside our Sales teams to respond quickly, maximising the customer opportunity as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- To develop an effective working relationship with key contacts at our Vendors, Partners and suppliers
- To be aware of competitive market pricing and to recommend any changes to pricing policy
- To be aware of the financial aspects affecting profitability of the portfolio and assist in the management of these variables
- To make recommendations on the management of course schedules to maximise revenue, fill rate and profitability
- Working closely with other departments to successfully onboard new learning offerings,
- To provide regular support to the Sales team, to help in the production of sales collateral and the maintenance of sales communication tools and ensure Sales are aware of the latest promotions
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure our website provides accurate information on relevant vendor’s products, promotions and programs
- To provide feedback to the portfolio leads to help in the production of business plans and strategic goals
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within an internal sales team. They will have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, display tenacity, creativity and initiative and they will be highly organised with the ability to problem solve.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of your CV.