Internal Sales Apprentice
Overview of Job Role:
RoleThe role purpose is to generate new salesleads for the whole team which will consist of actively researching, calling and contacting new, existing and dormant contacts. To respond to the individual enquiresmade via phone, websiteor email.To complete a Level 3 –IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Makingcalls and customer communication (emails, LinkedIn) to a targeted customer lists. These contacts will need to be “warmed up” and addedto the booking system as enquiries to follow up,and produce leads for Sales.
- Generate leads for the Sales team, ensuringleads generated are followed up by the Sales Teamwithin defined timescales, checking the status of the lead(whether a booking has been made) and recording all conversions to report to the Sales Manager.
- Ensuring at alltimes a professional and ‘here to help’ attitude is maintained.
- Carrying out all requests from theSales Managerand other team members promptly and to the required standard.
- Proactively provide information on Global Knowledge, its products and solutions with the aim being to maximise the sales opportunity.
- Produce and circulate reports as requested.
- Record activity on the customer database.
- Follow up on CRM tasks in a timely manner.
- Achieve defined performance targets.
- Assist Account Manager and Sales Manager with any ongoing projects
- Clean the customer database and profile customer information from telesales calls
Experience / Qualifications Required
- Previous experience of working in either a Sales and/or IT corporate environment would be beneficial but is not essential
- Outgoing with a confident, determinedand results driven approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsincluding a professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task, use initiative and prioritise as necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Goodplanning and organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Shows business awareness, applying a customer-focused approach
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of our CV.