Do you have a passion for numbers and have what it takes to assist in the provision of a high quality finance service? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you within our Finance team.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Undertake a Level 3 AAT apprenticeship
- Support the work of the Finance function, delivering a first class service
- Assist with all Finance administration duties including; processing of purchase orders and purchase invoices, reconciliation and filing of supplier statements, assist in the management of the Accounts Payable and Purchase Order email box
- Ensure all activities of the Finance department comply with Company procedures and policies
- Maintain a confidential filing system to ensure accurate and up to date information is available to the Finance department
- To communicate with stakeholders, prepare and dispatch standardised letters and emails as directed to the required standards and timescales
We’re looking for an individual who has a passion for numbers and a desire to succeed. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and be a team player.
You need to hold five GCSEs grade 4 – 9 (A* - C) including Maths and English.
The duration of the apprenticeship will typically be 15 months in total. The minimum duration on programme before an apprentice can take the end-point assessment is 12 months.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of your CV.