EMEA Business Support Engineer
As EMEA Business Support Engineer you will support the central EMEA Business Applications, continue to improve business applications and design and enhance the transform documentation workflows.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Provide business support with assistance of local country teams
- Assist in projects to enhance business system applications
- Maintain the technical relationship with vendors/providers of applications
- Assist with the upgrade and system testing of new versions of business applications
- Documenting the standard processes for MIS guides and User guides
- To develop regression tests and to own the process to ensure they are aligned to system enhancements
We are looking for an individual who has had previous experience supporting business applications, experience in programming or SQL would be beneficial but is not essential. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, able to work in a small team within an evolving environment and keen to make improvements to business tasks.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of your CV.