Client Support Executive
Do you have what it takes to deliver excellent client support?
As a Client Support Executive you will play a pivotal role in the continued success of the business, through the delivery of outstanding client support, working alongside our sales teams.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Understanding and supporting on the achievement of SLAs, to deliver a great customer experience
- Providing support for external sales to provide optimal responses, turn-around and expectation management, in line with internal processes to deliver a great customer experience
- Ensuring information held on internal systems relevant to the responsibilities of your role is accurate, up to date and processed correctly
- Producing and managing reports for account managers, clients and the business
- Service third party, invoicing and inter-company request in line with process guidelines
- Building and maintaining qualitative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the customer services team by providing first line cover if and when the business requires, to ensure customer needs are met
We are looking for an individual who has had previous experience of working within a sales and customer focused role. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong organisation/time management skills and be a team player.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below and confirm the role you are applying for, attaching a copy of your CV.