VMware Certified Design Expert - End-User Computing 2023 (VCDX-EUC)
VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) is the highest level of certification offered by VMware. The VCDX certification allows you to highlight your enterprise-class skills in VMware Solution design and implementation.
The VCDX-EUC 2023 requires enterprise-class VMware Horizon 7® and/or VMware Workspace ONE design and implementation expertise, in addition to vSphere and data center virtualization. Earning the VCDX-EUC 2023 program proves your ability to design, implement, document, and test scalable, complex, Desktop Virtualization and Mobile Computing® environments that meet specific customer business objectives.
OPTION 1: No VCDX Certification or a Certification from a different track
- Earn a VCP-DTM 2023 Certification
- Earn the VCIX-DTM 2023 Badge
- Review and understand the blueprint
- Select and build a design, based on the blueprint
- Submit the design application and code of conduct through the application form
- Pass the application and design review
- Successfully defend the design against three panelists
OPTION 2: Holding a VCDX-DMT Certification
|Required exams||Recommended VMware training course|
|VMware Horizon 7: Design Workshop [V7]|