Citrix Certified Endpoint Management (CC-CEM)
The Citrix Endpoint Management Certified (CC-CEM) certification validates the skills required to administer, manage and support a Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solution that includes mobile device management, mobile application management and secure productivity.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 of Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 of Windows 7
- Mobile device operating systems, such as iOS and Android
- Network architecture and terminology
Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Recommended Training|
|1Y0-170 Managing Citrix Endpoint Management||Manage Citrix Endpoint Management (CEM-205)|
You should recertify your Citrix certifications promptly, before they lapse. For recertification of the CCP-V, you can choose one of the following options below. To qualify for either option, you must hold a current and valid Citrix certification. Expired certifications are not eligible.
- Successfully complete the training course Manage Citrix Endpoint Management (CEM-205)
- Earn a passing score on the most recent version of the 1Y0-170 Managing Citrix Endpoint Management exam