Cisco CCIE Service Provider Certification
The new CCIE Service Provider certification has been redesigned to leverage the skills obtained at the new CCNP level. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex service provider networking, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
To earn the CCIE Service Provider certification you must complete two exams:
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (350-501 SPCOR), focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of service, security and network assurance.
- The 8-hour, hands-on lab exam, CCIE Service Provider v5.0, covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex service provider networks from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing
To achieve CCIE certification, you must take and pass your lab exam within 3 years of passing your core exam.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
|Required Exams||Training Courses|
|350-501 SPCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)|
|CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Lab Exam||No specific course available|
Recertification is an important indicator to you and your employer that you have kept up with current technology trends and validated your skills at the rigorous level of the original certification exam. All certifications will have a three-year recertification deadline
- Pass any one expert-level certification exam
- Pass any one CCIE lab exam
- Pass any three professional concentration exams
- Pass one technology core exam and pass any one professional concentration exam.
(This is also a CCNP certification if done in the same track.)
- Earn 120 Continuing Education Credits